Help MAO make a difference: Choose to be a Leader and Volunteer today!!
Become an Ambassador!
Be a Leader and join MAO team today by becoming
an Ambassador. MAO Ambassadors represent their local areas and
class which they graduated. As a MAO ambassador, you will be working
with Chair of Ambassadorial Committee, Mr. Frank Kambira.
Our ambassadors take initiative
- Host alumni social events in their local area
- Lead fundraising activities
- Help MAO stay current with alumni-related news
- Work with other Ambassadors in preparation for Reunion Weekend
- Recruit their peers to join MAO and encourage them to become volunteers
- Volunteer their time, if possible, when needed.
JOIN TODAY: email Frank at email@example.com
Become a Class Correspondent Volunteer!
Stay cconnected with your alma mater while help others get connected! What are my responsibilities?
- Class correspondents gather news items from classmates and compile this information in a column for Mlimani Connection Newsletter and Class News section of the MAO website.
- What kind of information/ news items?
Personal alumni Events: Births, Graduations, marriages, deaths,
Press releases, clippings and newsmakers that happens on your classmates
You can submit the information at the end of the month.
If you are interested or for more information
JOIN TODAY: Doris Puja at Doris.Puja@covance.com or Alison Ndulute at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Editor!!
Be Creative and join our editorial team for Mlimani Connection
Newsletter! This is fun and exciting position! Your responsibilities
Interview alumni and other interesting people!
- Come up with ideas and topics to include in a newsletter
- Write and edit the newsletter articles!
Position has a lot of room for creativity!!!
JOIN TODAY: email Doris at email@example.com
Volunteer your skills!
We are looking for people to help us create Brochures, Flyers
e.t.c. that will be used during fundraising campaigns, Reunion
Weekends and other events. If you think you can help in any way:
please email Nyau: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAO is looking for Associate Project Managers:. You will work
closely with our project managers and help them to follow up on
vendors and contractors, and make sure the project are completed
JOIN TODAY: email Juanita: email@example.com
There are so many things you can do to help!!
Take few moments of your time this month of April 2008! Choose
to be a Leader. Choose to make a difference.
Any other questions: email Alison, firstname.lastname@example.org